The Indian Health Service (IHS), a large healthcare agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, addresses the health and wellness needs of American Indians and Alaskan Natives. DynaTouch has worked closely with IHS to develop and deploy Journey to Wellness kiosks, focused on the unique health information needs of its Native American patient populations around the country.
Please call today for more information about the specific solution(s) provided to one or more of these clients.
- Cherokee Indian Hospital
- Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility
- Clinton Indian Hospital
- Crow Northern Cheyenne Indian Hospital
- Lawton Indian Hospital
- Pawhuska Indian Health Center
- Pawnee Indian Health Center
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
- Sells Indian Hospital
- Tuba City Indian Hospital
- Wewoka Indian Health Center
- White Eagle Health Center
- White River Indian Hospital