In The News
- AHA Hands-Only CPR Training Kiosk is Saving Lives and Expanding
- Associated Press: Lightning strike makes students poster boys for CPR kiosks
- CNN.com and CNN Airport Network: CPR kiosks…learn to save a life in 5 minutes!
- USA Today: Stuck at the airport? Learn how to save a life at CPR kiosk
- People: Lightning Strike Bonds Two Students and Turns Them Into CPR Advocates
- Research shows five-minute Hands-Only CPR kiosk training is as sufficient as a 30-minute class
Learn Hands-Only CPR in 5 Minutes
Hands-only CPR training kiosks are an exciting project to watch as these machines become accessible to the general public. More and more stories show how effective these training kiosks are – lives are being saved! In as little as 5 minutes, the kiosks provide life-saving information and a fun way to learn for all ages. The kiosks are available to the public and located in U.S. airports, convention centers, shopping malls and hospitals.
All DynaTouch solution packages are designed to include the hardware, software, services and support needed for a fully-integrated, ready-to-run, turnkey system. Or, if you already have hardware or a preferred hardware vendor, just let us know!
- Kiosks, tablets, workstations
- Floor standing, sit-down, wall-mount, countertop models
- Multitude of peripheral device options
- Comprehensive deployment and support services
TIPS kiosks also come with a subscription to TIPS Cloud™, our password-protected cloud-based Customer Service Center, where authorized administrators can view system status, view and print system usage data, sign up to receive automatic email reports, upload new screen savers, manage authorized URLs, and submit content change requests.